- Information regarding sales
- Import and export of firearms, weapons and devices
- Payment methods
- Privacy and Security statement
- Shipping information
- Import and export of firearms, weapons and devices.
- The impregnation and mutation
- La désinformation comme stratégie de combat
- Kintsukuroi: Japanese Wabi-Sabi art
- The tree that sing
- Stock information
- Information on blades
- Prices information
- Shinken ou katana?
- Powerfull Ngoc Dai Music
- Katana cuting target
- Wood used for bokken
- Première rencontre avec votre katana
- Miyamoto Musashi Legacy
- Relation Maître-Disciple selon Nichiken
Information on prices
Suggested retail price
in American dollars before import
The comparative that you see above the price we sell a product is the retailer or the manufacturer’s suggested retail price. It is in American money, before importation to Canada.
For importation, we must pay duty, taxes, insurance and the shipping.
is the price that you will pay in canadian devices. The price is before shipping and taxes.
Shipping may be free under stipulated conditions. See here.
Items on sale
The percentage of the rebate offered on a product is calculated from the suggested retail price in American money before importation costs. So, on top of saving the percentage that we offer on the sale, you also save the importation related costs.
A product sold for a limited time could be only for a few days.